What is Periodic Paralysis?
- Episodes of muscle weakness or paralysis in an arm or leg or the entire body?
- Wake up and cannot move?
- Racing or erratic heart beat?
- Fluctuating blood pressure?
- Difficulty breathing at times?
- Potassium levels too low or too high?
- Strange or opposite side effects from medications?
- Medications make your symptoms worse?
- Difficulty with anesthesia?
- Medical testing always negative?
- Doctors cannot figure out what is wrong?
Hyperkalemic Periodic Paralysis
For more information please contact us at: